Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Work hard because you get nothing free

Okay, you will realize that nothing comes free in your life, whatever you want, you need to earn it by yourself. Anyway, new experience as a sampling promoter is gained.
Hell, standing there for at least 8 hours is so damn tiring, not to say it was 3 days continuously. However, it wasn't too boring. This is because I enjoy the time humming the music that runs in my brain while seeing the customers passed by me. Hmmm, I can't express wisely the reasons I enjoyed. Whatever, just let it go.

I could still remember on the last day of work at c-mart there. I met a foreigner, from German I guess. He smiled at me after trying the drink, and said to me "It is nice,thank you. Can I know the nutritional value of the drink? ". Of course, I gave him the packing of the drinks, he received it and said " Sorry, I used to be in German language." Immediately, I realized that the products wasn't in English language but Malay. "Oh I see, I am sorry." "Nevermind, it's okay, have a nice day." We ended up the conversation just like that, with a smile of course.

I was whispering in my heart saying that "omg, he is so endao although a bit old already but nvm, he is still endao" However, he is a dad of two children already with his malay wife :''( 

Heart broken.

However, there is another exciting news in this week too. My last semester results revealed (winks). Surprisingly, it was better than the first semester (3.3) only while the second semester I got 3.7. Hooray, improved a lot compared to the last sem and it is really unexpected as at first I thought the result of second sem will only be worst than the first sem. Haizzz, it proved that I wasn't well prepared for the first sem. Ya, be sure to work hard for the next sem yaaa

Anyway, I was informed by my supervisor that I need to move to another location, giant hypermarket for this coming weekend. Again, wish me luck and all the best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment