Thursday, August 11, 2016

Grow up

Grow up. It is what I desired when I was small, grow up to become an adult, doing anything I want without any doubts. Yet, when you grow up, everything goes another ways.

You have to come to reality when you grow up, that nothing is free in the world after your secondary school life. It all costs during your university stage. Trust me, it really means a lot of money when you compiled all the fees given. Therefore, treasure everything you are having before move on to the next level.

Next, you make a lot of friends, however, undeniable, most of them are hi-bye-friends. At university, you will found out. Thus, treasure your secondary school friends, not to say all, but mostly they really make friends with you. The seldom take you for granted, in fact, they value you, treasure you.

Back to today's story. Wake up early in the morning and went to banks to get my debit cards done. Well, both M bank and C bank took forever to done the process. Spent around 3 hours at these banks (10 am-12pm). Then, went to fetch lipjing and jinghan for the gathering later on at overstepped cafe.
We're late anyway. zy ct zq crystal all there already. So it's like one year since I last met ct (others met before this gathering dy la). We were having a nice time chit-chatting, updating our current conditions and bla bla bla.

Not to forget that the food there is much more better than P cafe, at least I love the one I ordered, Rempah chicken chop (something like that?). It really taste better and the portion is quite large for me. I couldn't finish one plate and left the wedges (side dish).

Next move on to next station, Joytea. It was a long long time ago since I last went there. Had some drinks there and then it was movie time (clapppp) Line walker, a hk movie. haha not bad la.

That's it, it comes to the end of today. https://goo.gl/photos/7VF5HBCGTgF3eLsW8

Oh, tomorrow is Friday again. So, bear in mind and start working.

No comments:

Post a Comment