Thursday, August 25, 2016

Day trip to Penang? Half day trip maybe

Stay at home since semester break begun, finally went to Penang island yesterday with my bestie. Honestly, I never really go to Penang for shopping or sight-seeing, the only venue I go to Penang is airport, sound pathetic right?

Ah, anyway yesterday the three of us, J and L went from SP to meet E at Penang. The first station was Penang hill, also known as Bukit Bendera. As I said before, I never really went there for sight-seeing purpose. Therefore, it was my first time being there.

It was a nice day yesterday, the weather is too perfect for us to go up to the hill. The only transport get to the hill is by cable car. On the cable car, we met with a family, tourists of course but I don't know where they from, with two children along. The little boy was too cute for me. The mother wanted to take the photo of the children and the husband, always requested her son to smile, yet the son is too shy I guess, covered his face with paper. So, the mother always said "smile, boy, SMILE". Le me watched beside him, feels that this little boy really really cute. I am sure he will become a handsome guy when he grow up LOLLL. Took photos at the penang hill, and walked around there, enjoyed the view there once we reached the top.  And I was like a sampat, took photos with all the landmarks there.

After that, we had our lunch at the famous air itam laksa. I was so glad that I was able to eat the laksa there before go back to Sabah. Where to find such laksa at Sabah? Asam laksa somemore? (sob)

Had dessert time at Brown Pocket. The waffle was really nice but kind of expensive for me la. Anyway, we had our fun time after met E at gurney there. Caught a lot of Pokemon over there. OMG! Seriously, I couldn't find the joy of hunting Pokemon at first as SP got a few Poke Stops only. Not really my kind of game. But then, after yesterday, I think that it is really an interesting game to play as Penang have so MANY Poke Stops and Pokemon to catch! The four of us went around gurney paragon there and catch Pokemon. You could found Poke Stop at the next turn or on the street. So syok!

The highlight for yesterday was the durian feast! Tbh, it wasn't really a feast as we all were full so we only opened two durians to fix our craving. Too bad, I forgot to ask what is the name of the durian. It taste really well. Again, luckily I had eat the durian before the end of durian season, otherwise, kindly wait for next year ya.

So, this is the end of our trip yesterday. We went home quite early la actually. I reached home around 6.30pm, quite rare as we thought we will go out for the whole day til night time.

Yea, and I was drag by my brother to watch Suicide Squad with him immediately once I reached home. It was a tired day yet meaningful for me. See you all next year ya. (if we didn't manage to meet again)

Haha, tomorrow is working day again and 8 days more before I leave for Sabah.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment