Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Countdown :(

It's 31st Aug today, which means I am going back to Sabah soon. 2 days more. My flight is on 3rd Sept. Assignments, lab reports, event planning all come to my mind right now. How I hope I am not going back there. Haihhh. Fb reminds me that this same day last year was my first flight to sabah. Time flies and I can only barely recall back what I had really did for the one year pass.

Come back to the story for this week. Suppose to work for today and yesterday yet my boss suddenly told me that I don't have to work already which means I loss around rm140+ (not including double paid for public holiday). Too bad. So, it marks the end of my part-time promoter life.

Bought my mum and the little girl to garden nearby yesterday. A reward for her as she finish her dinner earlier without feeding by my mum. She enjoyed herself around the garden. Played the facilities over there until late evening. One last time for this year before I go back to uni.

Another thing to tell is that I don't really remember people's birthday date as it is too hard for me(unless we had know each other for years) otherwise, I used to rely on fb notifications or write it down. However, it is too hard for me not to remind yours. Yours one is too simple, man. Ah, anyway happy independence day and happy birthday :)

2 days more. No more procrastinating, time to pack luggage.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment