Thursday, July 28, 2016

Progress

today just got notified that i have to start working tomorrow. Surprisingly, the total working days are 17 days instead of only 10 days as promised before. However, I shouldn't promise to work on 2nd Sept as my flight is on the next day (le me too stupid) Ahhh, whatever la, earn another rm70 lo

Btw, just now i went to the HR department, everyone seems busy and no one ever give me a glance, forcing myself to ask who is Ms Kho and explaining why I am here. Ermmm, she seems busy, and fierce (for me la). I don't even dare to ask more, only can ask the Malay worker beside her....

I was notified that I may not bring my phone along :( still need to confirm tomorrow lah praying that I can bring my phone tomorrow otherwise it is gonna kill me




That's all for today, praying that tomorrow is a good day, have a new try :)

No comments:

Post a Comment