Monday, July 25, 2016

Beginning

Guess I should have start to pick up the hobby of writing at least a post for a week as a record for myself, as a record for my life.

Well, it's semester break now, sitting at home and lying on my bed for at least three weeks already and it is still counting on. However, guess what, recently I just found a sampling promoter job but it is still undecided, have to wait until this coming week to a confirmation.

Speaking of recent condition, had a plenty of gathering with my secondary school friends, and some of them saying that I am quiet compared to last time. Ermmmm... I also don't know what is wrong with me, may be it has been a long time since our last chat and I couldn't pick it up. Or may be I have changed a lot but you didn't realized it (not even myself). Well, I am who I am (?)

They are talking about you all the times. I heard that you already met a girl...... hey, congratz and my best wishes for you

That's all for this week.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment