Saturday, August 20, 2011

blablabla~~~

well
i found that this few weeks
i am quiet
or ppl will just label
"you are emo."

when i heard tat
i think about it
yea
maybe u are right
i am emo

i also don't know why
i juz feels like bo mood
don't want to talk anything
and juz leave them
be alone

seriously
i want to be happy
i miss the time all of us were together
and
you and me are together
i miss you

ok
other than that
there's still many problems....

first
what i expected from u guys all gone
maybe there's still have chance
but for me
the percentage of achieve it is only 30%
u guys are doubt at my ability
and that hurt me

it takes a long time for me to recover
i persuade myself
i tell myself
"you are the best, it's their lost they didn't choose you."

you may say
"it's ok.you still have chance."
i knew that
but it's hard for me to continue fight for it
as u have already doubt at me....
i found that it is really really hard for me....

the second thing
i already tried my best to do everything
what u do is juz observed and said
" hey , why u didn't do tis and do that ? "
" hey , why u didn't go for ur duty ?"
u never gone through it
u never know what is the problem
so pls think for others
nt everyone manage to do that
i swear i had already sacrifice to carry out my job

huhuhu...
when i realise that i cant go to there
i really really dissapointed and sad
i am angry at myself
why i didn't fight for it at first
and juz follow my friends
if they absent then i'll be absent
what's wrong with me ???
u're live for urself but NOT for others
why don't u do what u want to do???
and nw u r regret
maybe only like that
then only we called it as 'life'

anything else in my mind ???

okay
i wish i could go and meet you
and chat with you the whole night
and be your listener
and bla bla bla..do everything with you
as long as u r there.....

write until here..
and you read until here...
then u will only know why the title is blablabla
because i want to bla out everything in my mind.....

* p/s : although i know u r nt using blogger and it's impossible for u to view it but i still hope u
could read it and know the one i mean is YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment